We are located in the heart of the Greater Yellowstone area, surrounded by the Shoshone and Bridger-Teton National Forests. Countless recreation opportunities await you, no matter the season! Our rental properties are the last of private property on the north side of Hwy 26/287– we are the closest rentals on your way to the National Parks on the east side of Togwotee (To-Go-Tee) Pass.
- Three of the properties border Shoshone National Forest–private property-not in any subdivisions.
- Enjoy all that Grand Teton National Park has to offer. (30 minutes to the West)
- Experience the otherworldly geothermal wonders and wildlife of Yellowstone National Park (Just 63 miles NW)
- Use our convenient snowmobile and ATV access to the #1 rated Continental Divide Snowmobile Trail (CDST). (The groomed connector trail runs to the properties.)
- Backpack, hike, mountain bike, hunt, horseback ride, or ski in the nearby Wind River Mountains, Absaroka and Pinnacle Ranges, and the Gros Ventre Wilderness. Explore the Togwotee Pass area 10 miles to the west, home to excellent hiking, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, and back country skiing, snowmobiling.
- Visit the western town of Dubois (only 20 miles East) for some of the most beautiful scenery in the country!
- Take a day trip to the legendary old west town of Jackson Hole (67 miles to the SW) for unique shopping, fine dining, world-class skiing, and the National Elk Refuge.
Rates range from $115 per/night to $385 per/night—these are the best rates you will find in the area! 10% discount for 6 nights or more. $ 15 per person cleaning fee. Lodging sales tax 9%. Click on the contact link to inquire about availability, specific pricing, and discounts.
Every season is special in this part of Wyoming—all the Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter activities that outdoor enthusiasts can do or imagine are just out the door! The adventures are endless!
Mountain Pinnacle Properties currently does not have any properties for sale at this time, but can aid you with information and referrals to other local Brokers to help you find the kind of property that you are looking for in the Dubois and surrounding areas . Contact Mary Campbell – Broker – for more information. (307)455-3735 or text/call cell # 307-450-7735 or email at email@example.com